Kenyatta Internatinal Convention Center (KICC)
This exhibition will take place from 19-22 February, 2018 at KICC (Kenyatta International Convention Center) -Tsavo Ballroom. Over 6 countries will participate, showcasing their latest technologies and equipment and raising their corporate profiles and building awareness about products and services while sharing ideas and best practices with the world's leading players in the Water, Electricity and Power industries
- A strategic location of communication facilites in terms of international commerce.
- Effective Marketing policies as evidenced by the ongoing success of the Economic recovery.
- Progressive institutional development .
- Investor's confidence in the country's economy as evidenced by major successful investments in most sectors of the economy.
- Warm and friendly poeple and a high degree of personal safety.
• Reaching merchants and decision makers attending one of the most important markets in Africa.
• Great opportunities for Investment, Partnership and having agents and trading.
• Opening new horizons in a market serves about 200 Millions in Kenya or the surrounded countries.
• Presenting new products.
• Establishing presence in a continuous developing market.
• Entering whole surrounding markets through single fair.
• Position your brand as a key player in the field of Water, Electricity and Power sectors.
• New business opportunities for multinational companies to engage with strategic partners and other stakeholders.